Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am so full of Bumblefluff...

All this talk about doing right by myself, changing how I eat, and doing what's right for me, etc. Cue last night, a Hopslam, a Double Trouble, and a Dragon's Milk at a bar in Ann Arbor, while eating this monstrousity: Photobucket

Yeah, that's chicken and waffle, with gravy and syrup. Mind you the decision was partially alcohol-fueled, but the straight honest-to-God's truth is I kind of love the chicken waffle. Ever since I saw the fake Roscoe's (which is actually a real chicken and waffle joint) commercial in the movie "Tapeheads" I wanted to try it. Once I tried it, I kind of liked it. Even though, at this point, the novelty has worn off, I still have an inkling to go to it when it's available. In some rare cases I will make it available by mix and match order on my own, but it's been a while since I went that way.

The thing is, I'm not really sure it was actually worse than getting a bar burger from a health standpoint. Everyone around me was burger or bbq sandwich and fries. I know, I know, it's such a cop out to point fingers around me and use it to justify what I do, but they had appetizers too, involving cheese! They did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page