Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Timed out

The house has been driving me up the wall. Sure working on things and doing yard work is sort of exercise, but it's been getting in the way (especially the things you need daylight for).

In addition we're fighting ants all over the house. I'm waiting for John Goodman to jump out and say "surprise" or some claw to grab me under my chair like "Matinee." I think we may be nearing the end, and have won. We had to resort to chemical warfare, but sometimes that's what it takes. Hopefully nobody comes after us for it, because I don't have a bunker.

As far as eating healthy, well I'm just damn ashamed of what I've done to myself lately. All the cook outs have been killing me. If there's one thing I can't pass up it's potato salad and burgers, but I keep getting invited because I am a pretty damn good grill master. I wish talents were trade-able, because I would trade a few for a super-fast metabolism.

I did make it out for a short run this weekend, but haven't made it out this week yet. I gotta get back on the horse before I eat it.

P.S.- Out of curiosity I had a double-down chicken sandwich. I'll never do it again, but it was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page