Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Morning After

I'm still way too happy with myself today. During all this grilling and eating, I actually managed to lose a few pounds. Again, I can't find any rationale for this, it's just happening. Maybe it's just hard work paying off in delayed fashion.

We took a walk today. My girlfriend's dad dropped off his dog for the weekend for us to watch. That should be interesting. The cat doesn't like it, and is a ball of puffed fur right now.

I didn't eat great today. The grilling saga continues as we had burgers for dinner today. I also at at a cookout at work today in pretty much the best work day I've ever had. I got to sit the the #29 Harvick car, eat free food and drink free water and diet soda all day, and got $50 of free Red Lobster gift cards. So yeah, it was a good day. I tried to do work for a few hours, but when everybody else was essentially taking a day off for the event, I joined in.

I'm still hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page