Friday, November 11, 2011

Fatbrent's Fantastic Food F***-Up Fridays - Part Deux

Everybody loves a sequel.  Ok...let's go..

Saturday and Sunday were really good.  Part of that was just having a big run on Saturday and not having a family get-together for food on Sunday.  That's always going to help.

Monday


Bill Knapp's Cake.  Yes it still exists, even if the restaurant doesn't





















Tuesday


Blame the deep fryer

Stupid Halloween Left-overs still












 
Wednesday

I'm thinkin' Arby's too much










 
Thursday

Casa de Alicia (dramatization...but it did look that good). 
Killer hot sauce.  Between them and the Thai place by work
I am going to burn a hole in my stomach.

















Friday



























Yes, Arby's got me again today.  No, I'm not proud, but I did go and get my free Michigan State basketball magnet schedule from them, which was the main objective anyway.  No more Arby's next week, I swear.

Anyway, that's it for me.  Have a good weekend.  The wife and I will be heading to Smurf Village  and I'll maybe try to catch some of my Spartans playing North Carolina on the aircraft carrier at one of the bars in enemy territory before we go see "Revenge of the Electric Car" with Mike and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of visitors to this page