Friday, May 10, 2013

First Biking Event Ever


Tomorrow is the 1st ever Tour de Crim, put on by the Crim Fitness people.  It is a 10 mile bike ride with 4 obstacle stops (which I have no idea about), that covers the same 10 mile course as the Crim Festival of Races.  This will also be my first biking event ever.  Luckily, it will not be timed, and I'm assuming it will be a little easier to bike this route than run it.

We'll see how it goes.  I'm breaking out the purple Mongoose bike.  I'm going to see if it needs a new tube for the front tire tomorrow (I'm guessing yes).  Also, I have now equipped myself with a water bottle holder and helmet for my biking needs.  Certainly these are things that bikers do, but, you see, I'm not officially one of you until after tomorrow.
Shirt, Bibs, Tie Thingies, and 10% off Churchills (score!)

In the meantime, the non-biker in me wants to know, what's up with this "bike bib" thing?  Where does it go?  I know some of you are triathlon people.  There's like 3 bread twist tie things that came with it, but I know as much about how to use them as I know about how to use the 3 seashells in "Demolition Man."

What the H?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo that sounds fun! I believe the bike bib goes on the bar directly under your seat, i.e. the ball busting bar. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page