Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Hitch Hiker

Corktown, even though I'm registered, may be up in the air now, unless I can somehow borrow the Vibe or bribe Mr. Ken to take me down to Detroit (bribery may include beer, food, listening to him tell me about Detroit history and architecture without interrupting or asking stupid questions like I didn't grow up around here, etc.).  My car has developed a nice engine and a suspension issue each within a couple days of one another.  I'll have to see what the hell is wrong first.  Fingers Crossed...

Damnit, I want that freaking medal

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your recent car issues. An old friend of mine just to say "the two most frustrating things in life are cars and wome..." I think you get my point. I could get in trouble for that last one, but it's... Never mind.

    BTW, I like your "eye of the tiger" look in your race picture.

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page